moderated Re: #suggestion Internationalisation in french ? #suggestion

 I have the same problem in my group. Many applicants try to join, but are deterred right from the start when they receieve the English confirmation email. Not everybody speaks English well enough to understand what is required to do so they just turn away. Even if they were able to use a translator, this doesn´t change much because they already are under the impression that the group is in English so they give up.

Yahoo was available in 46 languages. Is it really so difficult to create a polyglot groups.io? It has been requested quite a few times, somehow I remember it was even promised to get done one day ....and I am still hoping...

Victoria