moderated Re: Database bug in time fields #bug

Duane

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 10:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 10:03 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
No need to do that.  If/when it becomes a priority, it will be looked into.  Allow up to 4 years (!) for action to be taken. ;>)
Hey, I resemble that remark! :-) (and in all seriousness, that lag time isn't something I'm exactly proud of...)
To be fair to Mark, I don't ever recall a bug taking more than a week or so to be squashed, even the more complicated ones.  In some cases, if we had included more details, it would have been resolved sooner, but there are so many options for each account and group that it's easy to overlook one.  The lag is more for suggested features that are implemented as time allows, based on usefulness.