moderated Re: Prepay Premium Group #misc

Paul Ohio USA

Shal & MKRamadoss,
Thanks for your replies. This particular group has multiple owners, I learned long ago from being in GMF Yahoo that you never have only one owner.

My concern is to Prepay the charge so that it doesn't get overlooked or become a burden. We don't use that much storage yet the ability to add people who make mistakes or some of the other benefits have been very helpful to me.

I was hoping to get Mark to respond and let us know if this is possible. If not, I'll pursue other remedies.

Take care,
Paul, Ohio, USA