moderated Re: Prepay Premium Group #misc

This brings up the whole issue of an e-will. What do you do with all your online accounts, where to store the passwords, etc? I got so far as setting up a will and trust for my cats, but the "how to do your e-will" page is still sitting around in a box. I know I need to do it.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 5:56 AM Tracy <tracy@...> wrote:
I did this with a certain group owner.

Only after I had pleaded with him to do so and only when he got wind his
heart was giving out and he was dying.  After he was gone, I set up a 3
person ownership, with owners 500 miles apart, just in case there were
any coincidences.  (This was back in the days of yahoo about 2 years ago.)

BTW, after someone is gone, how do you convince the system admins the
only owner is dead?  The group may disappear after the bill isn't paid,
but the free groups will go on forever (perhaps with no new members
being added, those with a moderator to add new members would last longer).

On the other side of the coin, linkedin "suggests" periodically to me to
connect with those I've know been dead for years. Apparently their
accounts never die.

--
Tracy Johnson
BT