moderated Re: Prepay Premium Group #misc

M K Ramadoss

Since the surgery seems to be serious, does your group have additional owners?
If not I would make one or more members as owners.
Also if you want to make sure the group subscription is funded for five years, you can add an addendum to you will setting aside a sum of money.

MKRamadoss

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 8:34 AM Paul Ohio USA via groups.io <pwberndt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mark,

I thought this had been discussed, yet can't find it. I've paid for my co-owned group since transferring from Yahoo. I'm about to undergo some serious surgery and would like to prepay for 5 years to assure the group will continue. Is this possible?
If you would like to continue this discussion Off List, that would be fine.
Thank you and take care,
Paul, Ohio, USA