moderated Re: Prepay Premium Group #misc

Paul,

I'm about to undergo some serious surgery and would like to prepay for
5 years to assure the group will continue.
I support this suggestion, as several people have asked about it for various reasons.

That said, since you're a GMF member I'm sure you know that the best way to ensure the continuation of the group is to promote someone else to the Owner role. Then if the worst happens the other owner can make the next year's payment.

The other option is to give a moderator the "Billing" permission, but in the long run that's not as helpful to the group as having one or more active owners. But if you want to discuss such options, probably better to do so in GMF than here.

Shal
Best of luck and prayers for your surgery.