moderated Re: Some Message Formatting settings mutually exclusive #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

More follow-up...

If I choose to put the footer in a separate mime part (along with checking both checkboxes), I still get the plain-text footer per the "Plain Text Only" setting. But if I send an html email to the group, the message body itself comes through intact as html (along with plain text, in separate mime parts).

Even more bizarre, the online message editor only provides plain-text...there is no option to send an html message via the web interface.

This is all counter-intuitive to me, and I'm inclined to relabel my #suggestion as a #bug.

Regards,
Bruce