locked Re: Community Code of Conduct

I'm not at all sure what you mean by "put something in place for groups that
show no activity within 60 to 90 days". Are you suggesting this means they
should be shut down? I own several small Yahoo groups which often go several
months with no activity, but that does not mean they are not valued. It's just
the nature of the groups, which are small and never intended for general
chit-chat, just for exchanging information of interest to the members as and
when such information becomes available.

Jim Fisher

On 30 Apr 2015 at 15:15, Steph wrote:

Hello Mark and everyone,
First of all I think that you should put something in place for groups that show
no activity within 60 to 90 days. I say that because there are many groups on
Yahoo groups that are like that. Also have some guidelines in place for the
owners and moderators and I suggest that because I've also seen some on Yahoo
groups that I've been a member of fail to keep up with their groups and put all
of the ownership responsibility on their moderators.
--
http://www.jimella.me.uk - my personal web site covering many subjects
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom