moderated Re: Prepay Premium Group #misc

I hope your surgery goes well.

On Nov 14, 2020, at 6:34 AM, Paul Ohio USA via groups.io <pwberndt@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I thought this had been discussed, yet can't find it. I've paid for my co-owned group since transferring from Yahoo. I'm about to undergo some serious surgery and would like to prepay for 5 years to assure the group will continue. Is this possible?
If you would like to continue this discussion Off List, that would be fine.
Thank you and take care,
Paul, Ohio, USA