moderated Re: Publicly Listed Groups results #bug

Duane

Hi Mark,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 05:45 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Is this something that you're coming up against a lot?
Only when playing...  Some of us are trying to figure out what all the parameters do in various search functions.  Rather than bother you with trivial questions, we've been experimenting and this is one of the things that popped up.  Since it doesn't appear to be a simple fix, I certainly won't complain about it.  There are much more important things to work on.  But at least now we know there's a reason in some cases.

Thanks again,