moderated Re: Photo processing #bug

Duane,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 9:53 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I noticed today that it doesn't appear that photos are being resized properly when uploaded.  Best I can tell, the uploaded photo is stored at the original size and the displayed photo for editing is shown according to what is chosen in the "Max Size In Photos Section" setting.  I remember that something like this is done with photos in messages, but shouldn't be happening when uploaded to an album.  One of my groups is quickly chewing up storage space because of this.  I've begun downloading to resize locally for re-uploading, but if the setting were honored when they were initially uploaded, it would save me some work.

Can you send me off-list the URL of one (or more) of these photos in the albums? It shouldn't do this, although if we have a problem resizing the photo for whatever reason (if we can't recognize the format, if we run out of memory somehow, if there's another bug), that could happen.