moderated Re: Database bug in time fields #bug

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 10:03 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 11:32 AM, Chris Smith wrote:
I'm bumping this as no-one has responded
No need to do that.  If/when it becomes a priority, it will be looked into.  Allow up to 4 years (!) for action to be taken. ;>)

Hey, I resemble that remark! :-) (and in all seriousness, that lag time isn't something I'm exactly proud of...)

There was a bug. Chris's preference is set to military time display. When viewing/editing a row with a time column, we were ignoring that preference and showing the time in standard format. That caused a problem when someone tried to edit a row, leading to a blank column. It has been fixed.