moderated Re: Database bug in time fields #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 08:31 AM, Chris Smith wrote:
There seems to be a bug in the database time fields...

If I add a record that has time fields in it, then go back and edit the same record and don't change the time fields, they are saved blank/empty.
Try as I might, I cannot replicate this problem. It could be that your browser is auto-filling these fields. Try turning off autofill and see if it helps. https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001377.htm

Regards,
Bruce