moderated Re: Display name change by member not captured in Activity Log #bug

Exactly and IIRC that’s what was suggested last time this came up.

On Nov 10, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 04:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Sometimes they change their groups.io account display name, which may not be logged as a group action.
If that's the case, I think an account level change should be recorded otherwise it's not a complete audit trail.

Andy