From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 8:58 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] Fixed - Links in confirmation emails. #bug

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 7:00 AM Curt Gowan <curt.gowan@...> wrote:
The mailto links in the subscribe and unsubscribe confirmation emails are gone.
The group name is now given in plaintext, instead of as a link that attempts to submit a post.
Now the member has only one choice -- read the content of the email and reply as instructed. :)
Thanks, @Mark Fletcher!

Umm, I haven't touched the code. I do try to take weekends off. I'm not always successful, but I was, more or less, this past weekend. :-)