moderated Re: billing showis nonzero amount of space used for "database images" but we have no database #misc

Donald Hellen

J . . .

On Mon, 02 Nov 2020 19:25:26 -0800, "J_Catlady"
<j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

Our Database tab shows "no tables." Yet under Billing, we are still being dec'd by some amount of space for "Database Images." Maybe this is a bug, or maybe it's space used for a setup that exists in every group even if there is no database yet, but either way, it sure looks weird.
I checked one of my groups that has no database and it shows:

Database Images: 0 B - 0% of 1GB

Based on that, I think your group has some small issue.

Or, perhaps if you had a database at one time then deleted it, there's
a small amount of storage space that will never go away?

Donald