moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 10:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

NEW: If you send a message with just the word 'unsubscribe' and nothing else
to a group, we now treat it as an unsubscribe request, like sending a message
to +unsubscribe (still requires confirmation).
As long as you confirm it, you might want to do the same thing if someone sends the word "stop". This isn't traditionally used in stopping email lists, but it has become standard in stopping SMS lists. Someone who is more used to texting than joining email lists might try that. (I don't have any real life examples of someone who did, just thinking ahead.)

JohnF