moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • DOCS: Updates from Nina.
  • CHANGE: Login links in direct add emails now expire after 24 hours, to match the time frame we use when sending a login link.
  • BUGFIX: If there's only one photo album, disable the Move button when viewing a photo.
  • NEW: If you send a message with just the word 'unsubscribe' and nothing else to a group, we now treat it as an unsubscribe request, like sending a message to +unsubscribe (still requires confirmation).
  • BUGFIX: When following a topic, we send out all existing messages. We were not adding the group subject tag to the messages.
  • NEW: On the /topic and /message pages, there now is a Follow/Unfollow/Mute/Unmute button.
  • CHANGE: Changed 'Reason' column title in the Past Members page to 'History'.

Take care everyone.