moderated billing showis nonzero amount of space used for "database images" but we have no database #misc

Our group used to have a Cats database and we eventually got rid of it. Our Database tab shows "no tables." Yet under Billing, we are still being dec'd by some amount of space for "Database Images." Maybe this is a bug, or maybe it's space used for a setup that exists in every group even if there is no database yet, but either way, it sure looks weird. Also, if it's the latter, I don't think that space should come out of the allocated allowable space if the group doesn't use the feature.