moderated Publicly Listed Groups results #bug

Duane

When paging through the results of the various views in the groups directory, there comes a point when it won't show the next page.  It always happens when crossing over the 10,000 results line.  As an example, if I go to https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,9980,0, all works fine.  When I scroll to the bottom and use the right arrow to go to page 501, there are no results shown, even though it (currently) says 10001 - 10020 of 32031 and the URL shows https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,10000,0.  I suspect it's when the results get into the 5 digit range.  Probably not something many people will do, but it's a bit irritating when I'm playing with search parameters there. ;>)