moderated Re: Summary email has subject "digestnoreply" #bug

One last note on this, for anyone on an iPhone: It turns out that ios 14.1 fixes the "sends from wrong email address" bug. The bug was in 14.0. However, the fix results in the "name" part of the email being left out of emails from donotreply mass emails. That was the original source of my post here. The wrong-from-address occurred the day before and I noticed it in the morning.

Anyway, end of story except that on iPhones, summary and digest messages from groups.io now have strange-looking from addresses, by virtue of lacking the name of the group they're about.