moderated Re: Wording to disable two-factor (2FA) #suggestion

Jeff Smith

Concerning my original suggestion, I don't mind if you added "(NOT your OTP)" however my point is to not say any more in the label than what needs to be entered in that text field. I was mistaken because I quickly saw the words "Two-Factor Authentication" and to me that confirmed it was asking for the OTP same as all my other sites I was removing it from.

Who knows maybe someone else cannot understand what you need unless you also add all the things it does not need, but that was not my problem.