moderated Re: Summary email has subject "digestnoreply" #bug

One point that's not OT: moderators may want to be on the alert for a lot of attempted posts by "non-members," which are actually just members using their iPhones and thinking that they're sending a message from one email address whereas actually it's going out as being from another.

This is a very, VERY bad and dangerous bug. People are reporting having no control over what email address their messages are going out under, with some bad and possibly embarrassing results (private emails being sent to work and vice versa, etc).