moderated Re: Summary email has subject "digestnoreply" #bug

Typo, I’m ONTO it.

On Nov 3, 2020, at 12:57 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

ps It went thru. The phone seems to plug in the From address of whichever address I used last. I’m into it now!

On Nov 3, 2020, at 12:55 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Not making this clear. I’m not trying to respond to a digest. I’m talking about individual messages, like this one. The phone puts the wrong Fron address on my email and it bounced. Let’s see if this goes through. The other bug is that the phone puts the wrong From address on emails it sends ME.

On Nov 3, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 01:51 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I'm going to look around and see if this is a known bug.
J -- I wouldn't call it a bug at all. You're not supposed to reply to a digest. You're supposed to reply to a message within the digest.

One of the things I disliked about Yahoo Groups was all the replies that would come in with a subject line of "Groupname Digest #332." I'm happy that groups.io doesn't allow it, and would not want that behavior to change.

Regards,
Bruce