moderated Re: Summary email has subject "digestnoreply" #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 01:51 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I'm going to look around and see if this is a known bug.
J -- I wouldn't call it a bug at all. You're not supposed to reply to a digest. You're supposed to reply to a message within the digest.

One of the things I disliked about Yahoo Groups was all the replies that would come in with a subject line of "Groupname Digest #332." I'm happy that groups.io doesn't allow it, and would not want that behavior to change.

Regards,
Bruce