moderated Re: Summary email has subject "digestnoreply" #bug

Could something have changed on the iPhone mail program? Just remembered there was a major update overnight.

On Nov 3, 2020, at 8:46 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Mark,

My reporting of this has a slight error. It's the From address in the email that's weird. On my mac, the From address is as normal:
Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma@groups.io<digestnoreply@groups.io>

But on my iPhone, it's lacking the name "Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma@groups.io and just says straightup
digestnoreply@groups.io

I've never seen this before, to the extent that the text on my phone was startling to me.