moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

Peter Cook

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 03:25 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Is it possible to have that at the top of the individual message page as well?
Mark, is there a reason why you wouldn't put this at the top of the individual message page regardless of whether the message is accessed from groups.io/topics or from [groupname].groups.io/g/main/topics? The latter is more handy for me since I spend more time in my individual groups' messages lists. And many of my members only have one GIO subscription, so they do as well. It would also make for greater consistency.

Pete