moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:59 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
This is great (sort of;). Is it possible to have that at the top of the individual message page as well? That would be closer to what I was hoping for at the beginning, where Liking a message would cause you to follow the topic. You still can't do anything with the message that causes you to follow its topic except reply to it (assuming you're on auto-follow replies). You still have to go outside of the message itself to create a follow. Call me greedy...

Done.

Thanks,
MarkĀ