moderated Re: Sort Admin menu sub-items #suggestion

I totally agree. Right now it looks completely random from the perspective of some users (including me). Alphabetical at least is simple and unsurprising.

On Nov 2, 2020, at 5:52 AM, Mark Murphy <mark@...> wrote:

My suggestion is also about expectation. In choosing from a list of 13 separate actions, I believe most people expect the list to be ordered in some way: most recently used, most often used, alphabetical, by functional group, etc. Look at any commonly used multi-level menu UI such as Word or Excel, for examples.

I think we can disagree about how the list should be ordered. Alphabetical makes sense to me.