moderated Re: Sort Admin menu sub-items #suggestion

J,

Huh? Order of most frequent use by whom? The most common thing I do is check the activity log, which almost at the very bottom, also against its rightful place in the alphabet. It took me awhile to get used to that.
Yeah, not to mention that if one's group is unmoderated, the (first) Pending link is pretty-much useless.

I also would like to see some of the links rearranged, but not alphabetically though, usage-wise as Bruce suggested.  My fishy personal preference would be having these at the top: Activity, Pending, Members, Settings, Subgroups and Usage, then the rest, Invite, DirectAdd, Integrations, Aliases, Domains, Donations.

Cheers,
Christos