moderated Re: #suggestion Internationalisation in french ? #suggestion

Georg Klein

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 02:07 PM, Axel wrote:
Hi,
I manage some groups at Yahoogroups but we need to find another plateform to host our mailing list. We need to find something with a french interface (some member are quit old and don't speak english).
Of course, we could translate the string into french.
I have a similar problem with german language: most of my members don't speak english. I am using empty hashtags for explanations, but it is not rally useful.

Regards
Georg Klein