moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 05:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
My point is that I always feel psychologically as if I've replied after Liking something, so in my mind I'm expecting to get further updates and always feel left in the dark when I discover that there have been replies and I haven't gotten them.
J -- This proposal does not seem intuitive to me. I view the GIO web interface and my email client as entirely different media. Just because I liked something online doesn't mean I want to receive emails about it.

Regards,
Bruce