moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

Ok. Another  idea: It could easily be a subscription option “auto-follow Likes” just like “auto-follow replies.”

On Oct 31, 2020, at 2:41 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 03:59 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
If you're set to following-only, first-message-also in a group and you "Like" a post, I think that should be considered a follow.
FWIW, I don't.  You've already got all those functions, so why 'break' an existing one?