moderated Re: consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

I should have conditioned this on also being "auto-follow replies." My point is that I always feel psychologically as if I've replied after Liking something, so in my mind I'm expecting to get further updates and always feel left in the dark when I discover that there have been replies and I haven't gotten them.