moderated consider a "Like" to be a "follow" #suggestion

It's possible I made this suggestion in the past - I have a vague memory of it but nothing happened. I would like to see this hashed out here, and if most agree, would urge Mark to implement it.

If you're set to following-only, first-message-also in a group and you "Like" a post, I think that should be considered a follow. It's not, and in consequence, you can Like a post, assume you're getting further messages from it (because you expressed your opinion about it, and you "did something" to it), but you don't. It is then a surprise when you don't receive any subsequent messages and come back to the site to see that you've actually missed the whole thing.