moderated Re: Sort Admin menu sub-items #suggestion

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:11 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
seems to be in order of most frequent use.
Huh? Order of most frequent use by whom? The most common thing I do is check the activity log, which almost at the very bottom, also against its rightful place in the alphabet. It took me awhile to get used to that.