moderated Re: Sort Admin menu sub-items #suggestion

Judy F.

Then possibly have it as an option.  I like the suggestion and have wondered about that for a long time.  I use Photos, Messages and Files far more than I do those that are appearing first in the list.

Thank you,
Judy F.
SW Florida - USA

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 02:11 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 09:46 AM, Mark Murphy wrote:
May I suggest sorting the sub-items on the Admin menu alphabetically to help in selection?
The current arrangement seems to be in order of most frequent use. I prefer it that way.

Regards,
Bruce