moderated in "approve and unmoderate," log the approval before the change in status #suggestion

This is very nit-picky, but after you approve a message and unmoderate the sender simultaneously, it looks a bit jarring to see the status change logged before the message approval in the chronological list They're of course given the same time stamp, but that's not obvious without hovering. So it can look like you first unmoderated the member and then approved their message. It would be a teensy bit better if they were switched.