moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

West Coast CompaƱeros Staff

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 08:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

And for the denouement, the group member, who was determined to blame this on groups.io and kept wailing to me about how she "could always reply to digests in yahoo," was in the end totally insouciant about my efforts to figure out her problem and the determination that it was a TB, not a groups.io, bug.

J,

No good deed goes unpunished. Fortunately, this topic may be of help to other Thunderbird users who are in the same boat, so your efforts have not been in vain.

Robert