moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

And for the denouement, the group member, who was determined to blame this on groups.io and kept wailing to me about how she "could always reply to digests in yahoo," was in the end totally insouciant about my efforts to figure out her problem and the determination that it was a TB, not a groups.io, bug. I think she was disappointed. I told her she could report the bug to TB if she was so inclined and gave her the verbiage to describe it to them. She just shrugged it off and said, "There will be another version soon." I resisted the urge to say "you're welcome" lol.