moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

So it’s working in that version. Interesting data point. Curious to see what happens when you “update.” 😊 Let us know!

On Oct 30, 2020, at 10:00 AM, Herb Gellis <herbg@...> wrote:

 Not wishing the swell the ranks of replies, but as a test (since I use Thunderbird on Windows), I clicked the link on this from the beta digest I receive. I have version 68.12.1 (32-bit). It says I can update to that 78.4.0, which I will momentarily.

-Herb Gellis