moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 08:03 AM, West Coast Compañeros Staff wrote:
I can't find any mention of this bug on Mozilla's support site for Thunderbird, but the site is a pretty confusing maze.
BTW I never knew anything about TB before this, but when I looked it up I found that Mozilla no longer owns it. Or something. You probably know more about this than I do.