Re: All member data is restored except "notes" when member leaves and rejoins - please include that also #suggestion

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:13 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Are you talking about Member Notes? ..... that's a problem (although I don't know how "glaring" it is
Don't know how it's referred to in documentation. It's entitled simply "Notes" on the page itself.
I said it was a glaring exception to what's restored. Whether or not it's a glaring problem depends on how you use it.:-)  I use it extensively for information about my members and their cats and restoring it when someone leaves and comes back is difficult.