moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 10:07 AM, ro-esp wrote:
The situation is that she's trying to reply to an individual message via email
within a digest, and this is what she says happens:
" When I click on Reply to Group on the message
Why would you do that? that's supposed to take you to the iogroups-website.
If you want to reply from your own email, you click the "reply" of your email and delete the stuff in the digest that you don't reply to, and change the subjectline to that of the thread you are replying to.
"Why would you do that"? Because the digest specifically says at the top "do not reply to this email. To reply click reply-to-group below any message." That is not the option that takes you to the site. That's a different option, "view/reply online." There is no "reply to this message" in a digest. There is only "view/reply online" and "reply to group."