Re: Blacklisting - using multiple IP addresses? #suggestion

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 5:40 AM Curt Gowan <curt.gowan@...> wrote:

It has occurred to me that perhaps Groups.io could have a separate email server for the paid groups and one for the free groups -- to somewhat limit the damage due to blacklisting of IP addresses. There could even be another email server for use when troubleshooting groups suspected of causing blacklisting.

Certainly in the past, the reason we've been put on blocklists was because of premium groups direct adding bad addresses to their groups. My suspicion is that with this last wave of Yahoo Group refugees, that's what's happened again. If I had to guess, it's people direct adding email addresses that had been bouncing on Y! Groups for many years now. I don't know how to prevent that behavior.