moderated Re: Groups.io Allegedly Blacklisted #misc

Roger Colwell

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 03:25 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It could be that messages are being delayed as they're routed to Spamhous, so the time frames given may be incorrect. Or something else. Clearly I'm missing something.
Mark, is there any possibility that your mailserver is being scored negatively by its hostname using the .IO TLD (there may have been some earlier discussion about this but I cannot find it)? I presume you're the owner of groupsio.com (as it is a registered domain), so did you ever use that in earlier times?

Roger