moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

I suppose that if you make this consistent, I would "vote" for leaving it off both types of groups. Because it's not a zero-one thing in the email case. You can go special-notices-only in the groups where you can't go no-email, so it would be somewhat misleading, and a possible disincentive to join, if a group says "you can't set your subscription to no email" right on the home page. So given that it seems undesirable to do that, why would you include the positive information for groups where people *can* go no-email? I would leave the infor off entirely for both types.