moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

This is great. But when I happily checked out the change, I noticed that right below that, some groups say "members can set their subscriptions to no email," but the ones that don't allow it don't say so. So it's a parellel situation. That said, I don't know whether it's (a) going to extremes or (b) simply making things more consistent by doing the same with this one too.