moderated Re: Problems replying to digest messages? #misc

West Coast CompaƱeros Staff

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 08:32 AM, West Coast CompaƱeros Staff wrote:
I can reproduce this error using the current release of Thunderbird for Macintosh, version 78.4.0. It happens whenever I try to reply to a message using the footer links (either Reply to Group or Reply to Sender), whether it is an individual message or in a digest. A new tab opens in Thunderbird with the title "Loading..." and nothing further happens. (See attached screenshot.)
The attachment didn't make it into my previous message. Here it is.