moderated Re: Groups.io Allegedly Blacklisted #misc

Bärbel Stephenson

Thank you Bob, yes, will do if it continues.  I just find it "strange" that this seems to happen while io groups is facing blacklisting in various places.  I usually only have real spam in the spam folder.
Barbara

On 10/26/20 14:27, Robert Oshel wrote:
You can set a filter in Gmail so it never sends messages from Groups.IO to spam.

   Bob

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 7:48 AM Bärbel Stephenson <Lismibaebi@...> wrote:
During the last couple of days I have noticed that quite a few messages are going into the Spam folder at gmail.  Messages from groups that never went into the spam folder before.

Barbara